Originally owned by a prominent farmer, Thomas Wilding as part of his 10 000 acre property this smaller part (360 acres) was sold off, changing hands several times. When his granddaughter married a Swiss fellow and moved back to the area she grew up in, fate would have it that this property was once again for sale. So Maria and Peter set about turning the property into a small but vibrant working, sheep and cropping farm.
$200 per night for 2 and $25 per additional person or horse
Long-term deals available
Riding lessons available with Level 2 general instructor BHSII
Sofa Bed: 1
Check In: 02:00 pm
Check Out: 11:00 am
Property Type: House
Air Conditioning: Yes
Parking: Free on premises
From $200 / night for 2 guests
$25 per additional person or horse
Cleaning Fee: Included in the price
Security Deposit: Nil
Payment method: Direct Deposit
Acc. #: 4078-70497
Things to do
- Ballooning (link)
- Avon Descent
- Flying Fifties
- Visit Morby Cottage and the old railway museum
- Horse racing and Trots (link)
- Motor museum
- Moondyne Festival
- Emu Farm
5-minute walk to the historical Spencers Brook Tavern for lunch or dinner (link).
Other places to eat in Northam (10 mins. away) Dukes Inn, Riverside, Rivers Edge, Chinese, Pubs, Wine Bar, Yasou for coffee.
Walking and horse riding trails.
Interstate and International Visitors
- Languages spoken are English German and French
- 1 hour drive from our international airport in Perth
- We can pick you up or drop you off if need be
Points of difference
- Close to other towns
- Complete kitchen and washing facilities
- Child friendly
- Dogs allowed
- No smoking
- No parties or events
- Check in time is flexible
Address : 12 Brooklyn Rd, Spencers Brook, Western Australia 6401, Australia
Phone : 0458 700 060 (Maria) 0458 008 998 (Peter)
Blue road sign on the same post as the street name. One on Spencers Brook Road and one on Brooklyn Road. Sign on the rock at front of driveway.
Terms and Conditions
- No deposit necessary
- As honest people, we trust that if something breaks or is deemed as unusable during your stay, that you would let us know so that it can be sorted or paid for before the next guests arrive.
- Payment can be made in advance by direct debit or at the very latest on arrival in cash.
- All measures have been taken to ensure you have an enjoyable and safe stay with us. However, all guests, including horses, come at their own risk.